Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Cosy Cutie with Priceless Views
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
From the moment you walk through the front door you will feel at home. This darling of Glen Eden is your perfect next move.
This cute 1950's weatherboard cottage is drenched in all day sunlight which pours through all the enormous windows. From the private living space, kitchen and back deck you can lose yourself gazing at the breath taking views of the Waitakere Ranges and the magnificent sunset displays. You may have to get used to the dusk time walkers stopping at the top of your driveway to soak in the glorious views and sunsets too!
This sunny, happy home on the fringe of Oratia gives you a feeling of escapism from the busyness of Auckland. In the weekend you can truly get away as you are sitting only 5 minutes from the Waitakere ranges with all the bushwalks and the famous black sand beaches of Piha and Karekare just over the hills. Gather all your fresh produce from the popular Oratia Farmers Markets and Nola's Orchard which are within walking distance.
- This warm cosy home has two bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes
- New carpet and modern galley style kitchen with polished original timber floor
- Underfloor and in-ceiling insulation + a heatpump
- Easy maintenance section
- Open plan living plus front and rear decks for entertaining
- Brand new Arrowhead Alarm system
- Retro and iconic spiral staircase leading to the large and raw basement area ready for you to transform
- Bus stops in either direction right outside the gate offering easy access to public transport
- Freehold 561sqm section
- Over 100m2 of space out the back for possible additions or for you to work on your projects
- External lockable shed out the back for all your tools and toys
The peaceful yet at times dramatic outlook will capture your heart.
Move in and make this home your own!
All conjunctionals welcome.
Full information pack including LIM, Title & Rental Appraisal available on request.
Auction on site - Sunday 8th October @ 11.00am (unless sold prior)
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
561m² / 0.14 acres
Single Garage (with storage) & Off Street Parking